Get Your SME Matching Grant
Get Your SME Matching Grant up to RM 5,000 thru ACTIWISE (certified Technology Solution Provider endorsed by MDEC).
ACTIWISE MULTIMEDIA SDN BHD is a certified Technology Solution Provider (TSP) under the Malaysian Government’s Business Digitalisation Matching Grant initiative for SMEs.
In Budget 2020, the Ministry of Finance (MOF) and Malaysian Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC), is now awarding grants for local Small-to-Medium enterprises/businesses (SME/SMB) to adopt digitalisation (best practice, efficient technology) into their business.
The government will provide a 50% matching grant of up to RM5,000 per company for the subscription of the selected services. This means if an SME business buys up to RM10,000 of accounting software, the government will pay for 50% of whatever you spend (T&Cs apply). The Matching grant is now available for eligible Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises. It is limited to the first 100,000 SMEs applications only.
Leverage on this SME matching grant to scale your business software and maximize efficiencies. You can now own a set of high-quality and stable software from ACTIWISE at an affordable cost!
Digitalisation Areas provided by ACTIWISE
- Electronic point of sales (e-POS) system
- HR payroll system / CRM
- ERP / Accounting & Tax
SMEs Eligibility for Matching Grant
- The company is at least 60% owned by Malaysian.
- The company registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia
- The SME has been in operation for atleast one (1) year
- Company operation in one (1) year, company required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM 100,000
- Company operation > two(2) years, company required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM 50,000 (preceding two (2) consecutive years).